Artelumen - Expertise Lighting Design
To design lighting solutions is one thing but to plan, regulate and realize it, is another one. Artelumen supports its clients in all relevant phases, from the idea right up to the successful execution of lighting projects. We understand professional lighting design as services and we always support you customer-oriented as well as project-oriented. If desired, we accompany you as a lighting design office and light supplier at the same time.
Artelumen - to realize light ideas successfully
Our efficiency is focused on carcassed and planning- intensive luminaires. With the collaboration of Artelumen you benefit from a huge selection of manufacturers, transparent prices of sale as well as on site services. Here, profitability is very important. Concerning special topics such as LED, dynamic colored lights or an involvement of illumination systems in bus systems, we act as an adeptly partner.
Due to our decades of experience as lighting designers of professional planning of light projects, you can completely trust us and it doesn’t matter if you are a private building owner, a constructor, an architect, an interior designer or an electrical engineer.
Please have a look at the different advantages of a professional lighting design for each individual:
Advantages for private building owners
- Warranty of individuality and neutral selection of manufacturers, specialized and product knowledge, coordination of several technical crews (e.g. usage of floor- recessed spotlights: screed, floor heating, finished floor level, lamp manufacturers, electricians)
Advantages for commercial builders
- Creation of light reckoning with the aid of the light reckoning program Relux / Dialux for the support of the concept concerning norms and regulations as well as orientation of the intensity of illumination (insufficient / too much illumination), responsibility for planning and coordination mistakes will be relieved
Advantages for constructors
- Calculation of profitability which convinces e.g. the community association of a useful , decorative and lasting illumination (Illumination in sectors of general usage : Corridors, facades as well as exterior lighting ). Concerning marketing / communication a professional light planer acts more and more as a determining sales argument
Advantages for architects
- Architecture is staged by light. Here, especially details are emphasized- from the first idea to the planning up to the fitting of the lights. You also have to note the specialized support and the assistance in coordinating projects as well as in project responsibilities
Advantages for interior designers
- Support in making constructions of detailed plans / work plans e.g. for joiners/ drywall builders
Advantages for electrical engineers
- High level competence in involving in customized bus systems, designing of room books for the illumination, guideline of initial programming which consists of scenes/ dimming values, dimming techniques, product neutrality, high technical knowledge of dynamic colored lights, ballasts, certifications as well as LEED / DGNB